PLEASE NOTE THAT CORRESPONDENCE WILL ONLY BE LIMITED TO SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES.
BIDVEST FM IS COMMITTED TO THE ACHIEVEMENT AND MAINTENANCE OF EQUITY IN EMPLOYMENT.
- ROLE PURPOSE
Managing the quality of the services rendered by overseeing multiple activities by planning, implementing, executing, and monitoring the services that are provided on the contract.
- MAIN OUTPUTS
- Ownership of service delivery in Catering and related functions. Particular areas of focus would include employee dining restaurants; Hospitality catering; coffee shop or lite bite offering; Exco service offerings; Equinox offering; and vending (coffee and snack)
- Familiar with catering commercial reporting of employee dining, hospitality; milk & free issues and vending
- Continuous structured engagement with Catering Workstream
- Strategic drive to ensure all services align under BFM on the contract for the catering portfolio
- Drive “Best in class” customer service ethic across the catering portfolio
- Innovation and trend watching across the catering contract with Catering leadership
- Assessment and collation of data from measurement tools to continuously assess the service performance on the contract, and sentiment of the client’s customers.
- Consistency drive across the catering portfolio; this should include promotions; weekly menus; Pop-ups etc.
- Alignment of service delivery outputs to client’s strategic initiatives
- Development of internal audit to proactively assess catering performance against the required service standards.
- Performance manage the ED businesses that are on-boarded to the contract as if they were a Bidvest Business.
- Development of a customer feedback measurement tool in conjunction with the catering team
- Manage Admin activities such as parking, refreshments, catering, booking of meetings and venue and taking minutes
- Filing and submission of all documentation.
- Provide regular feedback to all relevant staff and stakeholders to ensure compliance with company policies.
- Collate, distribute and control sensitive information and reports to authorised persons only.
- Analyse, correct, consolidate and prepare all project related documents for reporting purposes.
- Update all relevant control mechanisms to reflect current situation accurately
- Communicate challenges / concerns to relevant stakeholders timeously.
- Assist in managing all areas of key customer relationships
- Adhere to the BFMs Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) Management System’s Policies & Procedures as applicable to this position.
- Adopt and maintain ISO policy, procedures and standards for the site
- Implement any measures you may identify in accordance with the standards and procedures
- Monitor and assist in H&S Audit results of 85% per audit
- Prepare presentations for Operations/relevant stakeholders when required.
- Ensure required MI reporting is submit timeously every month.
- Update and maintain all records, including guarantees, COC’s and approval documentation
- Compile and prepare statistics/reports ass and when required.
- Submission of no less than 8 site reports monthly based on actual visits
- Monitoring and feedback on Vendor Performance log
- Undertake such any other responsibilities as directed by Management.
- Responsible for further specific projects as delegated by the Executive.
Health & Safety
- KEY COMPETENCIES
The right person must have the following competencies: –
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Written Communication
- Strong Service Orientation
- Attention to detail
- Business Acumen
- Display pursuit of excellence
- Maintain confidentiality
- Etiquette / Courtesy in Business
- Planning & execution skills
- Problem Analysis
- Demonstrate independence
- Relationship Building
- Good interpersonal skills
- QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
The Applicant must meet the following requirements: –
- Matric (Senior Certificate)
- Valid SA Driver’s License
- Hospitality or related Qualification
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience in a similar environment; experience in catering or hospitality and with dealing with catering or hospitality providers or stake holders.
- IMS (Integrated Management System)
- Microsoft Office (Intermediate), SAP Knowledge
- Customer services experience and knowledge of service level agreements will be advantageous
Submite your application to
Senior Manager: People Management
|Occupational level||SENIOR MANAGEMENT|
|Location||GAUTENG – JOHANNESBURG|
|Closing Date||21 JULY 2021|