NB: Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates.
Bidvest Facilities Management is committed to the Achievement and Maintenance of Equity in Employment.
1. ROLE PURPOSE
To implement and manage an integrated Facilities Management solution for Clients within the region of responsibility in accordance with the SLA and Management contract. Ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
2. KEY ELEMENTS REQUIRMENTS
Service Level Agreements
- Review all hard and soft FM service level agreements entered into with external service providers.
- Determine compliance status with FM Output specifications.
- Ensure BFM procedures for management, monitoring and audit of external service providers are compliant with BFM contractual obligations
- and adequate for the purposes of BFM service delivery and risk reduction (operationally and commercially).
- Manage back to back SLA agreements with suppliers and contractors
- Monitor service providers’ (contractors) performance and effect corrective action on any deviations to the SLA
BFM Management and Operational Staff
- Review current organizational structures.
- Meet and consult with BFM management and site staff.
- Provide and implement recommendations to improve existing organization structures and internal communication and service delivery.
- Review current organizational structures, personnel and reporting lines.
- Review BFM Management and operational staff job descriptions.
- Ensure alignment of the BFM site personnel and staff outputs with the strategic and operational objectives of :
– Project Agreement
– FM Output Specifications
– Best practice service delivery
– BFM wider business and strategic objectives
- Review staff training initiatives and develop skill needs analysis in conjunction with BFM HR Department and implement recommendations.
- Co-ordinate team building and motivation workshops and interactive sessions with BFM operational staff
- Develop succession planning strategy to ensure compliance with BFM contract obligations especially BEE requirements.
- Manage BFM site labour relations issues in accordance with BFM Policies and Procedures and statutory requirements.
- Manage staff performance & facilitate improvement through regularly monitoring performance
- Responsible for training, coaching, mentoring & development of subordinate employees
- Manage/approve applicable leave for subordinate employees
- Manage performance & conflicts within subordinate employees & effect corrective actions, in line with company policies/procedure
- Review existing client structures.
- Develop effective and customer focused and proactive relationships at all levels in the customer chain.
- Develop effective communication lines and relationships with BFM customers on site
Occupational Health & Safety
- Review and ensure compliance of BFM obligations and responsibilities with respect to the Occupational Health & Safety Act and statutory requirements.
- Ensure Health & Safety, Quality & Risk Management is a primary function and all mechanisms, processes and procedures are in place, monitored & adhered to at all times.
- Review duties and responsibilities of BFM “responsible person” on site.
- Ensure all statutory appointments have been concluded and are in operation on a continuing basis.
- Carry out review and audits
- Take strategic and operational action as required on an exception basis to resolve issues related to Health & Safety.
Reporting structures and reporting
- Ensure compliance of BFM with internal and external reporting, reports production and attendance at relevant meetings, workshops and re view sessions.
- Review all task team minutes of meetings.
- Arrange BFM management meetings on a regular basis and ensure proper record is maintained of such meetings.
- Attend, as required
- Ensure effective policies and procedures are in place to manage and minimize BFM operational risks and obligations.
- Identify key risks in relation to technical systems and services, procurement and soft FM services (the latter with particular reference to Health & Safety) and develop appropriate risk minimization strategies.
- Liaise with BFM technical and ‘soft’ FM service managers to ensure all risk issues are being managed correctly.
- Ensure quality systems of the Project Agreement are implemented and monitored on an ongoing basis for both technical and soft FM services.
- Review SLA’s with BFM Management team to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Put in place mechanisms, processes and procedures to ensure effective monitoring of performance related to quality management and standards.
- Familiarise yourself with and ensure ongoing implementation of BFM quality management system known as IMS for all policies and procedures related to:
- Health & Safety
- Ensure BFM contractual and statutory obligations and responsibilities are compliant in accordance with the Contractual Agreement.
- Develop training and succession plans to ensure compliance and in accordance with overall budget provisions.
Financial Management and Reporting
- Ensure compliance with Agreement contractual obligations and BFM authorization levels.
- Liaise with BFM commercial manager and BFM site managers to manage, monitor and ensure costs are contained within budgets (OPEX and CAPEX).
- Review and report on monthly variance reports.
- Ensure timeous sign-off and variance explanations on P&L’s
- Ensure compliance with BFM policies and procedures related to financial management, controls and expenditure authorization levels.
- Assist in the management of FM projects and provide technical support, where applicable
- Ensure this is maintained and updated at both site and regional office and in accordance with the Agreement requirements.
- Liaise with BFM technical and soft services site managers to ensure all contract documentation is maintained and updated in duplicate.
- Carry out random inspections to check status and take corrective action as required.
- Demonstrate and instill effective adherence to processes on infrastructure maintenance
Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Standards (ISO 9001; 14001 & 18001)
- Adhere to the BFM’s Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) Management System’s Policies & Procedures of as applicable to this position.
- Explore and recommend innovative methods, based on best practices, in order to bring about cost-effective solutions
- Assist in the management of FM projects and provide support where applicable.
- Any reasonable action requested by management.
3. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE:
- The Applicant must meet the following requirements:
- National Diploma/Degree: Facilities Management, Property Management, Project Management, Operations Management or related FM formal qualification
- Matric (Senior Certificate)
- Valid SA Drivers License
- 8yrs relevant experience in Facilities Management, CRM, Property Management & Financial Management
- Facilities Management, CRM, Property Management & Financial Management
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project & MS Outlook (Intermediate skill level), SAP knowledge
- Knowledge of OHS Act, ISO 9001 Quality Management, Risk Management Systems, Property Law & Contractual LawEmail: Recruitment1@bidvestfm.co.za
|Occupational level||Senior management|
|Closing Date||6 July 2022|