PLEASE NOTE THAT CORRESPONDENCE WILL ONLY BE LIMITED TO SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES.
BIDVEST FM IS COMMITTED TO THE ACHIEVEMENT AND MAINTENANCE OF EQUITY IN EMPLOYMENT.
- ROLE PURPOSE
To carry out timeous and quality planned, preventive and emergency maintenance on all specified Fire Detection and Security Control equipment and Technical Security System equipment to achieve the business maintenance strategy and objectives and to contribute towards improved client service and standards.
- MAIN OUTPUTS
- Fulfil requirements of the job cards as per client and company requirements, ensure all equipment is serviced in accordance with schedule, preventative or emergency fault rectification complies with legislation, SLA and job plans.
- Effecting investigations, evaluation and restorations of problems identified inclusive of hazards.
- Provide constant feedback to the client on restoration status of operations.
- Offer timeous completion of field request; report all irregular occurrences to the maintenance management team.
- Undertake other related duties and assignments as assigned from time to time.
- KEY COMPETENCIES
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork & Partnering
- Deadline Driven & Highly Motivated
- Relationship Building
- Stress Tolerant
- Problem Analysis
- Interactive Reasoning
- Good Written Communication
- Planning/Scheduling/Objective Setting
- QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
The Applicant must meet the following requirements:
- N4 in Electrical Engineering (Heavy or Light Current)
- Single-phase trade tested electrician would be advantageous.
- Matric (Senior Certificate)
- Valid SA Driver’s License
- Trade Test will be advantageous.
- Ability to work under pressure, long hours and with a focus on meeting multi-customer requirements and stringent service standards. Will be required to travel occasionally, work overtime and be on standby.
- Strong IT support background (hardware and software), pertaining to Fire Detection and/or Access control and Technical security systems and/or Building Monitoring systems (Ability to understand software logic and write basic procedures and routines
- Technical/Core Training
- Operational performance
- Corporate Governance
- Maintenance Management
Submite your application to
Manager: People Management
Tel: +27 12 641 8064
|Closing Date||29 MARCH 2021|