NB: Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates.
Bidvest FM is committed to the Achievement and Maintenance of Equity in Employment.
1. ROLE PURPOSE
- The purpose of this position is to plan and schedule resources effectively within the Maintenance Department and thereby ensuring that Service Level Agreements are met.
2. KEY ELEMENTS REQUIREMENTS
- Manage notifications, work orders, scheduled maintenance, purchase requisitions, purchase orders, Equipment task list and ordering of material on SAP
- Ensure date integrity on SAP
- Ensure the adherence to Service Level Agreements
- Ensure effective planning and scheduling practices are met including effective route planning
- Strive for contineous improvement (cost saving) and advise Management to explore those opportunities
- Be a liaison between Technical Staff, Clent and Management and ensure information flow between all Stakeholders
- Undertake other related assignments and duties as assigned to from time to time
3. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE
The Applicant must meet the following requirements:
- A relevant qualification in Engineering, Operations Management or Logistics
- Code B drivers license
- 3 years experience in the Maintenance planning environment
- Principles of planning and scheduling
- Principles of Financial Management
- Estimating Skills
- Project Management
- Business Acumen
- Customer/Client Focus
|Closing Date||21 October 2022|