Project Manager – Midrand
|Job Category||Customised Solutions|
|Occupational level||SENIOR SPECIALIST|
|Closing Date||20 OCTOBER 2020|
|Tertiary education||Grade 12|
|Licenses||Code 8 must have own vehicle.|
|Experience||- 5 Years project management experience|
Please note that Correspondence will only be limited to Short-Listed Candidates.
Bidvest FM is committed to the Achievement and Maintenance of Equity in Employment.
- Role Purpose
This role will be responsible for the planning, coordinating, implementation, overseeing and timeous completion of projects.
- Main Outputs
- Identify maintenance risks on Client’s property and equipment for evaluation and resolution
- Design and determine project scope, objectives and timelines.
- Project analysis and forecast on budget, resources and timeframe required for each project
- Monitoring overall project progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary
- Planning, monitoring and tracking of projects progress against a set deadline and adjust as required
- Risk management, including the development of contingency plans
- Establish communication and liaison schedule to update Client, relevant managers, stakeholders on project progress
- Applying change control and document management process
- Utilisation and application of industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout project execution
- Managing project administration
- Monitor and measure project progress and performance against Client/ BFM’s KPI standard and identify areas of improvement
- Understand Client’s HSE requirements and implementation during projects
- Key Competencies
The right person must have the following competencies: –
- Business Acumen
- Change Management
- Financial Management
- Deadline Driven & Highly Motivated
- Stress Tolerant
- Excellent Written Communication
- Basic Supervisory Skills
- Subordinates Capacity Building
- Customer / Client Focus
- Negotiation Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Planning/Scheduling/Objective Setting
- Teamwork & Partnering
- Relationship Building
- Interactive Reasoning
- Excellent Oral Communication
- Technical/ Core Competencies
- Project Management pertaining to Multi-Disciplinary and Property projects with the focus on Facilities Management (Both Corporate and Retail Spaces)
- Statutory Training: OHS, SANS
- Business Management: Risk management, Quality management, Time management
- Financial Management: Cost control (Budget), Project analysis and evaluation, Cash-flow, Project Estimates
- Facilities Management: Intermediate
- IT Related: MS Office and related Project Management software. SAP, Archibus would be an advantage
- Qualifications and Skills
The Applicant must meet the following requirements: –
- Degree, Diploma in Construction, Business, Engineering or equivalent combination of related work experience and education.
- Applicable Project Management Qualification
- Grade 12
- Code 8 must have own vehicle.
- Will be required to travel and do site visits.
- 3 – 5 Years project management experience
- Facilities Management industry experience is a must
- Professional registration would be an advantage.
- Project Management pertaining to Multi-Disciplinary Facilities and Property projects.
Contact: Noluthando Nkambule
Senior Manager: People Management
Tel: +27 12 641 8025