Program Manager and Feasibility: Non-Equipment Projects – Centurion
|Department||Projects and Design|
|Location||Meersig - Centurion|
|Closing Date||31 March 2018|
The preparation of business cases for the optimization of space in Client properties
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Responsibility expands to all the projects related to office and retail space across the business
- Governance: document and manage the structure, process and procedure to manage the project and changes to performance objectives.
- Alignment of the business case in accordance with the vision, goals and objectives of the initiative.
- Quality Assurance: verify and validate the program, ensuring adherence to standards and alignment with the vision.
- Management: ensure there are regular reviews, accountability, and that projects, stakeholders and suppliers are managed
- Integration: ensure that component parts fit together properly to make the intended whole.
- Optimise performance across the project value chain, functionally and technically
- Financial Management: Track and manage the actual expenditure versus approved budget.
- Allocation of resources: Ensure the right resources are appointed to the project to optimize cost, efficiency and success of the project.
- Planning: develop the plan bringing together the information on projects, resources, timescales, monitoring and control. Identify and mitigate the risks
- Ensure benefits of business cases are achieved
Higher Education & Training
- Applicable B.Tech, BSc. Engineering, Financial Management, Project Management or Property-related qualification
- Professional Registration/Trade
- Applicable Professional registration
- School Grade – Grade 12
- Code 8 drivers license
- At least 10 years related experience and sound knowledge of project management
- Program Management pertaining to Multi-Disciplinary and Property Projects. Project Management Methodology PMBOK
TECHNICAL / CORE COMPETENCIES
Technical / Core Training
- Program Management pertaining to Multi-Disciplinary and Property projects.
- Business Management
- Risk Management
- Quality Management
- Business Case Development
- Financial Management
- Fundamentals of Corporate Finance including long term financial planning and growth
- Capital investment
- Project analysis and evaluation
- Project Estimates
- Facilities Management Basic Knowledge
- IT Training (General MS etc.) – Ms. Office, and related Project Management Software
- Health & Safety Training
- OHS Act.
Generic / Foundation Competencies
- Result Orientation
- Business Acumen
- Customer/Client Focus Relationship Building & Networking
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Written Communication
- Change Management
- Problem Analysis
- Team work
- Stress tolerance
- Financial Management