|Occupational level||Junior Specialist|
|Department||IT & Innovation|
|Location||Meersig - Gauteng|
- Installation, configuring and support of multi-site network architectures including, Cisco routers, Cisco ASA Firewalls, Wireless Access points, Switches, ADSL routers etc.
- Maximize network performance by monitoring and troubleshooting network problems in LAN and WAN. (Schedule and manage network firmware upgrades)
- Securing network systems by establishing and enforcing IT Security policies, and defining and monitoring access.
- Data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources.
- Create and maintain documentation for network design, support and maintenance procedures.
The right person must have the following competencies: –
- Stress Management
- Tolerance of others
- Lead by example
- Customer Focus
- Initiative / proactivity
- Personal Impact / Persuasiveness
- Interactive reasoning
- Teamwork and partnering
Qualifications and Skills
The Applicant must meet the following requirements: –
- Grade 12
- IT related qualification
- CCNA/CCNP certification preferred.
- 3 years of Cisco networking experience
- Working knowledge of MS-Office Products