- ROLE PURPOSE
Assist the Executive for Logistics and Analytics to develop and maintain Models and Reports to support the commercial department in its objective to improve profits and reduce costs. Furthermore, implement solutions t improve business performance and customer experience
- KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (KPAs)
- Support management and cross-functional business partners with timely, accurate, actionable spend analysis, financial analysis and any other analytics required.
- Conduct Needs Analysis, work with internal stakeholders to identify scope and execute special projects resulting in measurable value to the business. Structure custom analyses that drive insight into the business units and operation cost for the business. This will include the documenting of analytical models, data management and processes.
- Analyst business performance and market trends to identify growth opportunities and implement strategies to take advantage of those opportunities.
- Data sources and integration: Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data analysis systems. Undertake pre-processing of structured and unstructured data.
- Compiling reporting packs for the stakeholders in the commercial department.
- Design and implement reporting templates which will align with the overall objective and strategy of the business performance metrics.
- Check reporting results and flag potential issues and troubleshoot data issues by validating different data sources
- Maintaining the commercial dashboards reports
- Insights and solutions implementation:
- Supporting the commercial team to implement business solutions that will reduce costs and improve efficiencies.Page 2 of 3
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges. Manage delivery of insight for the customer base to the rest of the business, including actionable value- and needs-based segmentation and predictive models, linked with competitor intelligence and market research.
- Other Key Activities
o Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
o Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Tertiary Education Industrial Engineering Degree
- Professional Registration/Trade N/A
- Secondary Education Matric (Senior Certificate)
- Licenses Valid SA Driver’s License
- Experience No Work experience required
- Technical/Core Training Analytics and Business Solution implementation
- IT Training (General MS etc.) Excel Advanced, MS Windows Package
Advantage: SharePoint basic knowledge, Database Administration process basic knowledge and process
- FUNDAMENTAL COMPETENCIES
TFMC RITCH Values – Respect, Integrity, Trust, Consideration, Honesty
Deadline Driven & Highly Motivated
Good Written Communication
Ability to multi-task
Problem Analysis and Analytical thinking. Attention to detail
Think conceptually and create multiple scenarios and hypotheses
Collaborative team player, work co-operatively, and share responsibility with others
Teamwork & Partnering
Able to handle pressure
Submite your application to
Manager: People Management
Tel: +27 12 641 8064