Implementation Manager – Centurion
|Closing Date||31 August 2018|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
To effectively manage the implementation of new contracts and scope additions within current portfolios and ensuring that all services as defined in the scope are effectively implemented to meet client expectations, the first time, on time and within budget, and on a sound commercial basis, whilst minimising risks.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Review and ensure thorough understanding of the commercial model, service offerings and all the revisions agreed with the client during the negotiations.
- Thoroughly understand the scope of services and the relevant supporting processes for each service listed in the scope.
- Clearly understand the financial model and the operating budget.
- Ensure the implementation of services is aligned with the client expectations as defined in the SLA.
- Ensure that suitable staff are identified and recruited to work and manage the site.
- Be the single point of accountability and contact with the Client Representative during the Implementation period.
- Drive compliance to the governance principles internally and externally.
- Ensure the end to end implementation of all IT, SAP and Finance systems to support the contract.
- Manage change control and risks during the implementation phase
- Ensure Health & Safety is a primary compliance requirement and all mechanisms, processes and procedures are in place, monitored, recorded and adhered to at contract inception.
- Manage the Implementation Master Plan and critical path both internally and with client for the duration of the mobilisation period.
- General Management Degree or equivalent experience.
- Professional Registration/Trade
- Matric/Grade 12
- Valid code 8 SA driver’s license
- 5 – 10 Years relevant experience or the equivalent knowledge and skill.
TECHNICAL / CORE COMPETENCIES
- Project Management Principles
- Human Resource Management
- Budget Management
- Asset Management
- Fundamentals of Facilities Management
- Customer Relations
- Microsoft Offices (Intermediate), SAP Knowledge, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and Access.
GENERIC / FOUNDATION COMPETENCIES
- Result Orientated
- Business Acumen
- Customer/Client Focus Relationship Building
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Written Communication
- Managing Change
- Problem Analysis
- Team work
- Stress tolerance