NB: Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates.
Bidvest Facilities Management is committed to the Achievement and Maintenance of Equity in Employment.
1. ROLE PURPOSE
Prepare presentations for Operations/relevant stakeholders when required.
Update and maintain all records, including guarantees, COC’s and approval documentation
Compile and prepare statistics/reports as and when required
2. KEY ELEMENTS REQUIREMENTS
- Engage with Data Analyst team and using SQL and similar software to run data queries required for monthly reporting and Adhoc investigations.
- Using QlikView review and identify possible challenges which could lead to KPI failure before month end reporting.
- Review Risk Register and Management Function for the Absa Property Portfolio maintained by Bidvest FM ensuring appropriate risk reported, documented and appropriate action taken.
- Taking extra security precautions when handling personally identifiable data.
- Adhering to legal and regulatory standards.
- Adhering to company data guidelines.
- Transforming or transferring data upon request.
- Translating data into different languages.
- Maintaining data on storage devices such as servers, flash drives and other external devices.
- Performing data requests in a timely manner.
- Preparing data for meetings and presentations.
- Communicating data reports to clients.
- Ensuring data is adequately backed up.
- Assisting staff with data entry methods.
- Perform Adhoc Analytical Reviews formulating appropriately articulated reports for the Target Audience.
- Review Monthly Property Portfolio listing ensuring movements have been addressed by the Facility Management Team through the Business Case and Change Note System.
- Review Templates and Presentations regularly and propose changes/updates according to best practice.
- Understand the Governance Schedules for the Agreement and the Output required. Assist in monthly tracking and compliance to Governance requirements of the Contract.
3. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE:
The Applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Degree in Information Systems or related field qualification
- Grade 12
- IMS (Integrated Management System) Matric (Senior Certificate)
- Valid SA Driver’s License
- 3 Year’s minimum
- Microsoft Office (Intermediate) , SAP Knowledge
- Database Administration
- Proficiency with Database language such as SQL
- Analytical mindset
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding Organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good interpretation skills
|Closing Date||31 May 2022|