NB: Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates.
Bidvest FM is committed to the Achievement and Maintenance of Equity in Employment.
1. ROLE PURPOSE
To Support the sales team in acquiring new business through accurate, insightful and well prepared commercial models designed to reflect accurate costs, benchmarking and profitability while accounting for all cost impacts.
2. KEY ELEMENTS REQUIREMENTS
- Financial Modelling Costing
- Able to convert large RFQ’s into figures through Excel
- Effective tracking on all Soft and workplace related requests/calls
- Work through large contracts
- Ability to breakdown complex costing for proposals while maintaining an understanding of commercial needs of the business.
- Reporting on all commercial matrix including revenues, margins, benchmarking, quarterly and annual projections
3. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE:
The Applicant must meet the following requirements:
- BComm Finance or similar
- Driver’s license
- Facilities / Property Management experience is highly advantageous.
- Contracts experience is essential
- Asset Management
- Stress Tolerant
- Ability to work independently and with initiative
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Business Acumen
- Managing Change
- Conflict management
- Interactive reasoning
- Analytical ability
- People skills
- Team work
- Customer Focus
|Department||Sales & Marketing|
|Closing Date||05 August 2022|