NB: Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates.
Bidvest Facilities Management is committed to the Achievement and Maintenance of Equity in Employment.
1. ROLE PURPOSE
Coordinating of space planning activities, Stock management and control, Parking Management, Coordinating events as it requires facility management input, Monitor and enforce occupational health and safety standards
2. KEY ELEMENTS REQUIREMENTS
• Coordinating of space planning activities – point of contact for all space planning activities in KZN region as it relates to setting up and meeting with contractors and liason with SBSA head office as it relates to taking of measurements, supplying photos, obtaining quotes, updating floorplans, attending to changes in recoveries.
• Stock management and control – Management and control of Attic Stock and monthly stock take. Issuing Stock as required. Performs any combination of following tasks to compile records concerned with ordering, receiving, storing, issuing, supplies, and equipment: Compiles data from sources, such as contracts, purchase orders, call logged, invoices, requisitions, and accounting reports and writes, types, or enters information into computer (SAP) to maintain inventory, purchasing, or other records.
• Parking Management – All aspects of parking management with specific focus on continuous upkeep of database, recoveries and parking audits.
• Events – Point of contact from a facility management perspective for all events, promotions and marketing events
• Monitor and enforce occupational health and safety standards, as well as working environment standards, in the managed site/s, as set out in the bank’s Occupational Health and Safety policy (with the tenants’ line management and specialist support departments, Group OHS,
• Group Risk, Security Services, etc.)
• Serve as a ADHOC member of the managed site/s emergency and disaster recovery teams, and to provide support to tenants with their business continuity needs
• Ensure that a “continuous improvement” regimen is developed, approved and implemented, in conjunction with the bank’s specialist Direct and Outsourced Business Partners
• Conduct monthly quality assurance inspections on GRES FM Operations rendered by Service providers and ensure that prescribed work quality and standards are maintained.
• Identify gaps/ shortfalls in services rendered as part of Continuous Improvement on FM-contracted services. Provide recommendations to Building management
• Explore and recommend innovative methods, based on best practice in order to bring about cost-effective solutions
• Adhoc instruction from the SBSA Building and Operations Manager need to followed /executed timeously. 3.
The Applicant must meet the following requirements:
• National Diploma or related formal qualification in Facilities Management, Property Management, Project Management, Operations Management
• Matric (Senior Certificate)
• Valid SA Driver’s License
• 5yrs relevant experience in Facilities Management, CRM, Property Management & Financial Management
• Facilities Management, Property Management & Financial Management
• MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project & MS Outlook (Intermediate skill level), SAP knowledge
• Knowledge of OHS Act, ISO 9001 Quality Management, Risk Management Systems, Property Law & Contractual Law
|Closing Date||15 May 2022|