BIDVEST FACILITIES MANAGEMENT (PTY) LTD:
ELECTRONIC MAIL LEGAL NOTICE
- This E-mail legal notice is enforceable and binding on the recipient / addressee in terms of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, Act 25 of 2002 (“the ECT Act”), the latest version together with any amendments of which can be accessed at the following link:
- This E-mail may contain information that is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege and client confidentiality. All information contained herein is the property of Bidvest Facilities Management (Pty) Ltd, Registration Number 1999/018572/07 (“Bidvest Facilities Management”). The information contained in this E-mail, or the links or attachment thereto is intended for the attention and use of the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient of this email (or such person’s authorised representative), you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of this E-mail (or any links or attachments thereto) or the taking of any action in reliance thereon or pursuant thereto, is strictly prohibited. Should you have received this Email in error:
• Please notify the sender of this email immediately by return email, facsimile or telephone and delete this message from your system;
• You may not print, store, forward or copy this message or any part thereof or disclose or cause information in this message to be disclosed to any other person.
- The E-mail address of the sender and/or the intended recipient may not be used, copied, sold, disclosed, shared or incorporated into any database or mailing list or other online marketing tool without the express consent of the said sender and/or the intended recipient (as applicable), and Bidvest Facilities Management.
- Bidvest Facilities Management reserves the right to intercept, filter, view, block, delete, access, copy, read and act upon this E-mail message. Bidvest Facilities Management furthermore retains the copyright in all E-mail messages and attachment sent from its communication systems insofar as such content is original and subject to copyright. The recipient / addressee is hereby licensed and permitted only to openand read the message and/or attachment(s). Any pother rights remain reserved by Bidvest Facilities Management unless specifically otherwise indicated by Bidvest Facilities Management.
- Nothing in this message constitutes an offer, warranty or representation from Bidvest Facilities Management. While we are entitled to rely on and hold you to your offers, warranties, representations or other statements made in or attached to this message, our employees or representatives may not conclude agreements or otherwise bind our company via E-mail unless the email is sent from an authorized representative of Bidvest Facilities Management using a mutually agreed upon digital certification process and the requirements of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 have been complied with.
- Bidvest Facilities Management cannot be held liable for any harm, loss or damage resulting from malicious software code or viruses in this message or attachments, including data corruption resulting therefrom or in any manner resulting from this E-mail communication. None of our employees or representatives are permitted to send unsolicited messages (“spam”) and Bidvest Facilities Management cannot be held liable for that. If you regard this message as spam, please inform us immediately by sending an email to _____________________ . Equally, if this message contains offensive, derogatory or defamatory statements or material, it means the message has been sent outside the sender’s scope of employment with Bidvest Facilities Management and only the sender can be held liable in his/her personal capacity.
- The views and expressions contained in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect the views and/or opinions of Bidvest Facilities Management.
- This disclaimer applies to an original message together with any attachments, and to all subsequent messages or attachments we may send.
- E-mails sent to us will only be considered received once we have specifically responded thereto. “Specific response” excludes automatic replies and mails returned due to the working of Bidvest Facilities Management’s fire wall applications. Bidvest Facilities Management retains the copyright to all of its email correspondence that it may legally claim copyright to.
- This email notice and disclaimer shall be governed by the law of South Africa, and may be amended by Bidvest Facilities Management without prior warning